July 8, 2009

Ruby's Repertoire - Songs I Sing

Just click on the songs to hear me sing!

Hop, Skip, Jump - Roy Milton

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz - the Hollywood Flames

My Baby's In Love With Another Guy - Little Willie John


Bad, Bad, Whiskey - Amos Milburn

Take It - Etta James -

Wasted Days & Wasted Nights - Freddie Fender

At Last - Etta James

Baby I Love You - Aretha Franklin

Let's Stay Together - Al Green

Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd

Hold On, I'm Coming - Sam & Dave

Something's Got a Hold on Me - Etta James

Rock Me Baby - Tina Turner

Come On - Chuck Berry

Groove Me - King Floyd

I'm Leaving it All Up to You - Don & Dewey

Cry Me a River - Julie London

I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos

It's Love Baby (24hrs a Day) - Earl Gaines

Leave My Kitten Alone - Little Willie John

Ruler of My Heart - Irma Thomas

Time After Time - Frank Sinatra

Comes Love - Ella Fitzgerald

Memphis Train - Rufus Thomas

As Long as I'm Movin' - Ruth Brown

Ain't Nobody Here but us Chickens - Louis Jordan

Knock Me a Kiss - Louis Jordan

Baby What You Want Me to Do - Jimmy Reed

Is You Is or Is You Ain't My baby - Louis Jordan

A Little Mixed Up - Betty James

All Over Now - The Valentinos / The Rolling Stones

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby - The Tune Weavers

It Ain't the Meat it's the Motion - The Swallows

It's Only a Paper Moon - Ella Fitzgerald

Since I Fell For You – Bud Johnson / Lenny Welch

One Monkey Don't Stop the Show - Big Maybelle Smith

How Long Has This Been Going On - Julie London

Mean Man - Betty Harris

Choo-Choo-Cha-Boogie - Louis Jordan

In My Girlish Days - Phoebe Snow

Sookie Sookie - Don Covey / Steppenwolf

Every Night & Every Day - Magic Sam

If You Need Me - Wilson Pickett

Tell the Truth - Ray Charles

Shake a Tail Feather - Ray Charles

Wild, Wild Young Men - Ruth Brown

Pushover - Etta James

I've Got Reasons - Mary Jane Hooper

Stand Up Straight & Tall - Jackie Shane

Bring it on Home to Me - Sam Cook

Shout - Isley Brothers

Ground You Walk On - Etta James

Booking: 510-938-5350 or ruby@rubybennett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment